Thursday, May 7, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1979



The Doobie Brothers - Minute By Minute

1. Here to Love You
2. What a Fool Believes


3. Minute By Minute
4. Dependin' On You
5. Don't Stop to Watch the Wheels
6. Open Your Eyes
7. Sweet Feelin'
8. Steamer Lane Breakdown
9. You Never Change
10. How Do Fools Survive?

Boy, we sure have been firin' on all cylinders the past couple of weeks, haven't we? First Bob Seger and now the Doobie Brothers. It's hard to keep control, I'm being rocked so hard. ;-) What I notice first and foremost is the number of g's bein' dropped and apostrophes bein' put in their place. "Dependin'", "Feelin'". I guess the number is 2. But still. It feels like a lot. In tribute, I'm goin' to go through and drop all the g's from this paragraph. But you'll read it in the future, when I've already done it.

I can't wait to see what's in store for next week!

No comments: