Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1996

10. TLC - crazysexycool
9. Alan Jackson - The Greatest Hits Collection
8. Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness


Disc One: Dawn to Dusk
     1. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
     2. Tonight, Tonight


     3. Jellybelly
     4. Zero


     5. Here Is No Why
     6. Bullet With Butterfly Wings

   
     7. To Forgive
     8. Fuck You (An Ode to No One)
     9. Love
   10. Cupid de Locke
   11. Galapogos
   12. Muzzle
   13. Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
   14. Take Me Down

Disc Two: Twilight to Starlight
     1. Where Boys Fear to Tread
     2. Bodies
     3. Thirty-Three

   
     4. In the Arms of Sleep
     5. 1979

   
     6. Tales of a Scorched Earth
     7. Thru the Eyes of Ruby
     8. Stumbeline
     9. X.Y.U.
   10. We Only Come Out at Night
   11. Beautiful
   12. Lily (My One and Only)
   13. By Starlight
   14. Farewell and Goodnight

I put the CD tracklist on because, though the vinyl tracklist is different, I feel like most people probably bought this album on CD or cassette.

Of course I was going to pick this album. I tried not to. I thought about doing a twofer of TLC and Mariah Carey, but the call of this album was too strong. This was my first Smashing Pumpkins album. It will always be special to me.

You'll note that I posted multiple songs. These are all the music videos made for this album. I love this one a lot.

7. Mannheim Steamroller - Christmas in the Aire
6. Alanis Morrissette - Jagged Little Pill
5. Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View
4. Garth Brooks - Fresh Horses
3. The Beatles - Anthology 1
2. Soundtrack - Waiting to Exhale
1. Mariah Carey - Daydream

No comments: