Thursday, November 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2002

10. Dixie Chicks - Home
9. Avril Lavigne - Let Go
8. Eminem - The Eminem Show


     1. Curtains Up (skit)
     2. White America
     3. Business
     4. Cleanin' Out My Closet


     5. Square Dance
     6. The Kiss (skit)
     7. Soldier
     8. Say Goodbye Hollywood
     9. Drips (featuring Obie Trice)
   10. Without Me
   11. Paul Rosenberg (skit)
   12. Sing For the Moment
   13. Superman (featuring Dina Rae)
   14. Hailie's Song
   15. Steve Berman (skit)
   16. When the Music Stops (featuring D12)
   17. Say What You Say (featuring Dr. Dre)
   18. Till I Collapse (featuring Nate Dogg)
   19. My Dad's Gone Crazy (featuring Hailie Jade)
   20. Curtains Close (skit)

7. Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk
6. Faith Hill - Cry
5. Rascal Flats - Melt
4. Santana - Shaman
3. Nirvana - Nirvana
2. Christian Aguilera - Stripped
1. 8 Mile Soundtrack


     1. Eminem - Lose Yourself


     2. Eminem/Obie Trice/50 Cent - Love Me
     3. Eminem - 8 Mile
     4. Obie Trice - Adrenaline Rush
     5. 50 Cent - Places To Go
     6. D12/50 Cent - Rap Game
     7. Jay-Z featuring Freeway - 8 Miles and Runnin'
     8. Xzibit - Spit Shine
     9. Macy Gray - Time of My Life
   10. Nas - U Wanna Be Me
   11. 50 Cent - Wanksta
   12. Boomkat - Wasting My Time
   13. Rakim - R.A.K.I.M.
   14. Young Zee - That's My Nigga Fo' Real
   15. Gang Starr - Battle
   16. Eminem - Rabbit Run

It's an Eminem Throwback Thursday this week because back on this week in 2002, Eminem had TWO albums on the Top 10 of the Billboard 200. I mean, I know the 8 Mile Soundtrack had other artists on it, but I think we can all agree that it counts as an Eminem album.

I was originally going to do "Without Me" from The Eminem Show, but I looked at a couple more videos and "Cleanin' Out My Closet" is such a fantastic song. So, no silly Eminem in either video, but both videos are really really great.

No comments: