Thursday, October 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2005


10. Faith Hill - Fireflies
9. The Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business
8. Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better
7. Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine


     1. Extraordinary Machine
     2. Get Him Back
     3. O' Sailor
     4. Better Version of Me
     5. Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song)
     6. Parting Gift
     7. Window
     8. Oh Well
     9. Please Please Please
   10. Red Red Red
   11. Not About Love


   12. Waltz (Better Than Fine)

Oh this album. This is one that will always remind me of Kristen's Bridal shower. I played the title track in my Best Man Riley's car on our way either to or from (or both) going to see Dave Chappelle's Block Party (which was fantastic, by the way). We agreed that it sounded very Disney but it a twisted Fiona Apple way.

So "Not About Love" is my favorite track on the album and I thought there was no way I could like it more. And then I watched this video. Holy cannoli. I love watching the two of them interact. And I think you will too.

6. Kanye West - Late Registration
5. Sheryl Crow - Wildflower
4. Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up
3. Sara Evans - Real Fine Place
2. Twista - The Day After
1. Nickleback - All the Right Reasons

No comments: