Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 1978

10. Kansas - Dust in the Wind
9. Jay Ferguson - Thunder Island
8. Andy Gibb - (Love is) Thicker Than Water
7. Paul Davis - I Go Crazy
6. Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
5. Samantha Sang - Emotion
4. Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You
3. Eric Clapton - Lay Down Sally
2. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive


Well, with three songs from Saturday Night Fever and three songs featuring Gibbs, I would remiss if I didn't pick one that had both features. This is a classic. And wouldn't it have been sad if I went through all of the 70's without ANY disco? I sense some of you are saying "No" but to you I say, stay tuned. Maybe next week will have a real rocker! Actually, this one rocks pretty hard. Just think of them as singing falsetto like Judas Priest!


1. Bee Gees - Night Fever

No comments: